For Santa Cruz by Santa Cruz – A benefit for Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz’s Trail Development and Maintenance Efforts
Santa Cruz Bicycles is teaming up with local trail advocacy organization, Mountain Bikers of Santa Cruz (MBoSC), to help out with local trail advocacy, development and maintenance efforts. These two organizations both want to see more opportunities for mountain bikers in their own back yard. This means more trail access, new bike parks, and new trail construction. To support these efforts Santa Cruz Bicycles and MBoSC bring you: For Santa Cruz by Santa Cruz.
Here is the deal: If you contribute to this fundraiser you can be entered into a drawing for any bike from Santa Cruz Bicycles in your preference of size, color or build kit from their current web catalog. This includes (but not limited to) the Nomad, Bronson, 5010 or the new Hightower. Any bike, any size, any color, any build! Dreamy.
Each $5 donation qualifies for a ticket in the drawing. 100% of the money raised goes toward trail and bike park development, as well as trail maintenance in Santa Cruz county. There are plenty of new opportunities to develop the trail network in our local parks and open spaces and MBoSC is the only local non-profit that has demonstrated an ability to work with land managers to execute new trail construction.
Should you be fortunate enough to win the drawing, you may want to consider taking a trip to Santa Cruz to pick up your new bike at the factory. You can roll right out the door and be on singletrack built and maintained by MBoSC within ten minutes. You’ll be blown away at the gorgeous weather and riding here. Santa Cruz’s diverse trail network provide the inspiration for the designers, engineers and product managers at Santa Cruz who built your new steed.
The campaign will end at the Old Cabin Classic – the first cross-country mountain bike race at Wilder Ranch since 1993.
- Online donations made until 11:59 pm May 21, 2016 will receive entries in the “For Santa Cruz by Santa Cruz” drawing.
- Snail mail donations received at P.O. Box 331, Santa Cruz, CA 95061 until May 20, 2016 will receive entries in the “For Santa Cruz by Santa Cruz” drawing.
- Tickets will be on sale at the Santa Cruz Bicycles booth #550 at the Sea Otter Classic April 14-17, 2013, Saturday April 23 @ Golf Club Drive: Emma/U-Con workday, Saturday May 7 @ Wilder Ranch Workday, Sunday May 15 @ Epicenter Westside : Girls Rock Event.
- “For Santa Cruz by Santa Cruz” drawing will be held on May 25, 2016 and results will be posted on the MBoSC homepage, on Facebook, and on the MBoSC Google Group. The winner will be contacted with contact info provided.
- You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
Should the contact information prove incomplete, illegible, discontinued, or the winner fails to contact MBoSC to claim the drawing prize within 7 days, or if he or she is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- Winners assumes all risks and will be responsible for all costs associated with claiming and transporting the drawing prize.
- Delivery date of the drawing prize dependent on model, size & color availability. Estimated availability of 12-16 weeks from drawing date.