Santa Cruz County is quickly becoming a bike park mecca. With pump tracks popping up all over, as a result of cooperation between the mountain bike community and various public land agencies, the opportunities to rail berms and pump rollers are quickly multiplying.
- Chanticleer Park Pump Track at Chanticleer Park in the Live Oak area of Santa Cruz (Chanticleer Avenue between Mattison Lane & Capitola Road)
- West Side Pump Track on the west side of Santa Cruz (100 Western Drive). This park is managed by the city of Santa Cruz in conjunction with Another Bike Shop.
- Aptos Pump Track located behind Epicenter Cycling’s Aptos location.
- Aptos Post Office Jumps right across the street from the Aptos Post Office and within spitting distance of the Aptos pumptrack.
- Scotts Valley Pump Track at Sky Park in Scotts Valley (Mt. Hermon Road & 361 Kings Village Road). Learn more about this MBoSC-driven project.
These bike park projects are in various stages of planning and/or development:
- Scotts Valley High School Pump Track
- Capitola Pump Track in Capitola (McGregor Drive). Learn more about this project.
- Velocity Bike Park in Felton
The world-renowned Aptos Post Office Jumps and Aptos Pump Track located behind Epicenter Cycling’s Aptos location will be shut down in the near future. MBoSC is actively seeking to offset this loss to the Santa Cruz cycling community.
Stay tuned for more information on area bike parks to be posted here soon.